Tuesday, January 25, 2011

London Baby!

You know how in the film Inception one minute in a deeper dream level can be like a month in an earlier dream level? That's how I would describe traveling in the style that we do. Being that this is only my first blog post since l have been in Europe we obviously have only been here for like 4 days. Yet it feels like about a month because each day is so long. London is an amazing city that has a small city feel even though it's pretty big. Old architechture mixes with modern buildings creating a cool ambience. Today we went to Bath, which leads me to our Kevin Beach moment of the day. Allow me a minute to explain exactly what this means. Kevin Beach's antics are so great that they deserve a spot in Team Patterstein, so Jake and I decided to give the Kevin Beach moment of the week. However, he gave us like 5 moments in 2 days so we had to go daily. Here is the first one:

We were on the bus on the way to Bath after Stonehenge having a regular old conversation. Just then in the middle of a sentence he goes, "oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Like a little school girl who just found out her and her best friend have the same teacher. "please look, please look out the window!" And he begins to laugh himself silly. We all look out the window and there is a gigantic daddy pig mounted on top of an equally huge momma pig having some good ol pig lovin. Stemmed by Beach's hysterics we all laughed for all about 10 minutes.

More adventures will be explained later when I get back to Maastricht. More of my European vagabonding dream.

3 comments:

  1. Team Patterstein, Cory and I would love to take you down. But until you get back I'll just read about your lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pattersons LOVE pigs! So I enjoyed that pig story...mounting and all. And I look forward to meeting Sir Kevin Beach. (sounds kinda British when I say it that way) I'm glad y'all had fun in London and I can't WAIT to see pictures! Love you both!

    Mama Patt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice Ice Baby....

    The Guv'nor

    ReplyDelete