Sunday, February 6, 2011

European Death Hockey

The Red Bull Death Hockey event that I described earlier in a post was an absolute blast. It was definitely one of the craziest events I have ever been, too. Since it was the first time Crashed Ice had visited the Netherlands, people from the entire country trained in to experience the event. At the same time it was broadcast live across the entire continent, as I learned from my friend Tim Brown who was watching it in a bar in a tiny town in Italy. Death race ice skating definitely did not disappoint. I cut together a short video from our trip for your enjoyment.

Before you watch you should know that the song in the video is called Barbara Streisand and is an absolute sensation in Europe. According to one of our London friends from the Amsterdam pub crawl, it is a favorite at the clubs and topping the charts across the continent. America, be on the lookout for "Barbara Streisand" by Duck Sauce (not to be confused with Duck Butter).



Beach quote of the day: "pretty much anytime I talk about hooking up with a chick I'm joking."

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i miss Euro tunes!!! Barbs is totally gonna hit america soon. now i'm prepared.

    ReplyDelete